Commercial Electronics - Commercial Electronics Call Center Solutions | Interview Room Recording
CEC installs and services equipment in virtually every industry that has a need for call recording, quality assurance monitoring, screen capture and call accounting.
Commercial Electronics Corp was founded in 1959 as Industrial Radio Company, and became a service organization for General Electric Mobile Communications. In 1984, we expanded sales and service into other areas beyond two-way radio, including the mobile telephone industry, as well as design and implementation of complex public safety communications systems.
Built on a foundation of service that goes back several decades, the company takes the time to listen to our customers and provide the most efficient, economical and dependable solutions in call monitoring and recording equipment.
CEC serves major financial institutions, the transportation industry, 9-1-1 and public safety networks, interview rooms for law enforcement and other agencies, and numerous other inbound and outbound contact centers around the country.
Monitor. Record. Retrieve. CEC makes it simple. For products and services you can rely on every minute of every day.
Commercial Electronics stands above the rest by offering these value-added services:
- Exclusive “Heartbeat” diagnostics with more than 250 alarms to ensure your system remains up and running.
- “Watchdog” systems that automatically monitor and restart crucial system functions and applications if they are halted or shut down.
- Alarm notification systems that send a message to a CEC support specialist and/or the designated onsite manager via pager, email or computer.
- Remote and onsite software, hardware and maintenance support options.
- Free remote, online software training for customers with CEC maintenance contracts.
- Free automatic software updates for clients with CEC maintenance contracts.